The Cruisers Net is a group of local cruisers along with visiting cruisers who volunteer their knowlege, assistance and time in order to build a community of support and fellowship while on their boating journey.
Weather & Communication Information
1. Mexican Navy monitors VHF 16 at all times
2. ENSAR - Mexican Navy Search and Rescue 177 38 12
3. Red Cross (like our paramedics): Police and Fire Department
dial 066 from any phone.
4. Security Turista: any phone dial 078
5. Hotel Coral Marina emercency - monitors
or phone (646) 175 00 00
6. U.S. Coast Guard monitors also other numbers
EMERGENCY NUMBERS IN MEXICO
The Cruisers Net operates weekly
Monday thru Saturday and begins at 8.00 AM on VHF Radio -69
( 9.00 AM Saturday )
After the Cruisers Net listen for detailed marine weather, world news and announcements of local events